WIOA Youth RFPs
The Greater Lowell Workforce Investment Board is seeking providers who will singularly or collaboratively provide comprehensive services for WIOA eligible youth between the ages of 16-24 who reside within the City of Lowell and the following seven towns: Billerica, Chelmsford, Dracut, Dunstable, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro and Westford. This area is collectively known as the Greater Lowell Workforce Investment Area.
- April 8, 2015 - Request for Proposals issued
- April 22, 2015- Bidder’s Conference GLWIB Conference Room 3rd Floor
- 10:00 am~In-School RFP
- 10:30 am~Out-of-School RFP
- May 7, 2015- Proposals Due no later than 4:00 pm
- Period of May 8 -- May 22, 2015 - Youth Council Proposal Review Subcommittee review period
- June 11, 2015 - Youth Council Quarterly Meeting (Vote on FY 2016 Funding Recommendations)
- June 23, 2015 - Greater Lowell Workforce Investment Board Quarterly Meeting (Vote on FY 2016 Funding Recommendation of the Youth Council)
FY 14 Annual Report
Each year the GLWIB provides an overview for our partners and stakeholders. The GLWIB would like to share the FY 14 Annual Report with you. The Report features information on the activities, performance, and outcomes of the GLWIB and Career Center of Lowell from Fiscal Year 2014 (July 1, 203-June 30, 2014). Click here to download.
2015 Connecting Activities Youth Job Fair
The GLWIB will ensure that our partners and stakeholders are prepared for implementation of WIOA. To learn more about WIOA, please utilize the following resources: